Introducing the All-New Neat Tools Handle Release Kit, a patent-pending, premium solution designed for effortless removal and reattachment of the Milwaukee Rolling Packout Toolbox handle (48-22-8426). This versatile and easy-to-use rolling toolbox accessory is perfect for professionals, homeowners, and tool enthusiasts who need a convenient method to transport their Packout system in car trunks, service vehicles, or truck beds with Tonneau Covers installed. It also enables the rolling toolbox to fit in tight, confined spaces.
Key Product Features:
- New Mounting Location, as well as a low profile design that is out of the way from curbs and ledges
- Patent Pending Design capable of normal on-the-job wear and tear
- x2 Thicker Stainless Steel Pin with fully integrated mechanism
- Sleek UV/Heat Resistant Plastic that matches the Packout Aesthetics
- Quick and easy 5-Step installation process
Kit Contents: 2x Handle Release Latches (left & right), 2x Stopper Bolts, 4x Mounting Screws, a drilling guide, 2x allen keys for stopper and mount bolts), step-by-step installation instructions, and a Neat Tools branded sticker.
Please note: The Milwaukee PACKOUT Unit is NOT included.